This is high quality convex stick on glass, doesn’t come with backing plate.
This replacement wing mirror is made in EEC with high quality convex mirror glass it comes with strong and durable adhesive backing that can be applied straight on top of any existing damaged mirror glass or backing/base plate ( glass holder ), Providing a quick and easy solution.
It is very easy to fit and looks as original replacement and saves your time and money.
Note: This is high quality convex stick on glass, doesn’t come with backing plate.
L type wind mrrior introduce:
|Reg. Year:||1994 to 2000|
|Fitting Side:||Right Hand Side (Driver Side)|
|Mirror Glass:||Blue Tinted, Aspheric Mirror Glass|
|Mirror Type:||This is a stick on replacement Wing Mirror Glass|
|Made:||Made in EEC with 100% Quality Control to match Original Equipment|
|Quality & Price:||Low Price for Best Quality assured - Better than others listed on other market places|
Instructions to Fit:
- Remove any loose or broken loose glass from the existing door mirror.
- Ensure the surface to which the replacement glass is to be fitted is clean and dry.
- Remove the backing paper from the strong adhesive pad of the replacement glass and carefully stick it on to the existing mirror glass
Caution: The adhesive is very strong therefore use gentle pressure
We Will usually dispatch within 3 working day by fast courier, order received before 4:00 PM and received cleared payment.
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased through 'Car Wing Mirrors'. Our aim is to provide you with the highest levels of service possible and to make the return as easy as possible. Our return process is as follows:
- Simply inform us of any return within 30 days of the original order date.
- We will issue a Returns Authorization Number (RMA) - this helps us to identify and quickly process your return
- On receipt of the return we will issue a refund within 2-3 days.
If you have any concerns or questions please email us (service..........com), we are here to help.
Please Note: Any products returned must be in a re-salable condition